Skinnytaste.com is one of my favorite sites for quick and easy recipes! Did I mention super yummy too? Well this sauce has become a staple in the family as well as on the holiday menu! It is SO tasty, paleo, vegan, clean, everything friendly! Check out the original recipe and many more over at SkinnyTaste and make it a part of your weekly dinner plan! It is so versatile…you can put it on pretty anything!
- 2 packed tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 2 packed tbsp chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp red onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp fresh black pepper
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes, or more to taste
Here I put it on some steak kabobs…the original recipe from Skinny Taste uses it on flank steak. I used a NY sirloin steak and marinated overnight with only salt and pepper.